Check out the eight movies and TV shows that will guarantee complete entertainment when added to Hulu watch list.
- Columbus: In this indie film, you will find a talented and handsome John Cho, who is a co-star with Haley Lu Richardson and works as a translator. He lives in Columbus. When his father is in a coma, Jin meets a young lady ‘Casey’ who cares for her and her mother during daydreaming and it soon changes to reality. Both characters started caring about each other and then, things get changed; you can watch the complete series on your TV.
- My mad fat diary: This is British drama based on the life of 16-year-old Roe Earl, who was in the psychiatric hospital for the last 4 months. She communicates with her best friend Chloe, who has no idea about her health and believes as she is in abroad. Rae struggling with the mental problem navigates through life and try to keep her mental health issue secret from Chloe and other friends.
- Too funny to fail: Produced by Dana Carvey, this show is full of comedies and he believes that his show will last for at least decades. This is not the thing actually; Dana Carvey plunged into past and try to find out the cause behind the downfall of his show ‘The Dana Carvey’. There are some special guests included in this show named Stephen Colbert and Steve Carell. You will find this hilarious and surprising.
- Fixer upper: There are married couples named Joanna and Chip who are very talented. This show is mainly centered at saying ‘If it isn’t broke, it still need a fix’. The couple always helps their neighbor in finding the best location and space for their dwelling. The viewers will love to watch the help given by the couple to their neighbors. They even indulge their children in the same activity.
- The Ramen girl: This is related to the story of a recently heart-broken young girl who is from Japan and finds her comfortable in a ramen shop just located on the street. Abby, a heartbroken girl help the owner of a shop in preparing a delicious food for customers. They love preparing food for a group.
- Selfie: This is related to the story of Eliza Dooley, who is a social media users and with the help of Henry Higgs, she was able to get aware of the outside world. Henry Higgs is a successful marketer. This show is filled with rumor, drama, romance and humor. You love to watch it. However, this show was canceled earlier in 2014, but you will enjoy the gem this time due to John Cho participation.
- Bride and Prejudice: This is actually based on the Classic novel written by Jane Austen. This Movie is filled with music, vibrant colors and dancing. Directed by directors of Bend it like Beckham, you will entertain yourself by reminding the journey of love.
- Travel Man: Funny British comedian ‘Richard Ayoade’ travel through different countries in this show and explore different things along with the celebrity guests who have joined him on the journey. These celebrities include Chris O’Dowd, Rebel Wilson, Greg Davies, and Paul Rudd. If you want to enjoy the short series, then we don’t think nothing can be better than watching this show. You will get to know the techniques to spend 48 hours in different regions and how to make most out of that time.