Is your Fire TV kept on showing blank screen while performing Booting function? If yes, then there is no need to create a panic. Be calm and go through the suggestions mentioned here in this guide.
How to fix Blank screen problem?
- In case your amazon fire TV goes to sleep mode itself, then there are chances that your device is in sleep mode and you are forcing to keep it awake. Under such situation, you need to press the back button from the remote.
- There are some shortcuts given on the remote as well. Press the buttons in the same fashion discussed in the guided manual.
- Press reverse button first and keep it pressed for 10 seconds. You will get different modes on screen.
- Change the modes and see if light appears on any mode. This will confirm that right mode is selected. Don’t forget to check the resolution of TV output.
- Factory reset your Fire TV Support. To perform this action, you need to press back and reverse button of your remote together. You might get a message on screen for this action.
- If the problem still persists, then there is definitely a problem in the hardware. Check the display settings of your TV.
- Restart your fire TV after changing the settings of color. For this, Press ‘Select and play’ option.
Kodi not getting start: If everything is working properly except Kodi, then read the manuals related to Kodi in Amazon fire TV guide. You will be able to diagnose the problem at first instance. Kodi sometimes gets stopped due to bad or corrupted files in a system. For this, we recommend re-installation of Kodi on Fire TV. This will fix the problem.
Fire TV HDMI cable: Fire TV is connected to TV with the help of HDMI cable. This cable must be properly fixed at both ends. To ensure this, connect one end of cable first, and then connect it’s another end to TV port. If the wire is still not working properly, then replace it. You can get it from the online store. The company will deliver to your doorstep without any additional charges.
Fire TV power cable: This is the main source of providing energy to Firestick or TV. If your cable is faulty, then you won’t be able to get movies, shows on screen. You will get no content on the screen. For safety sake, we recommend you to use the new cable that comes in the pack. Don’t use that cable which comes with Nokia adapter. For proper supply and voltage, the cable should not be broken.
Fire TV buffering: If you are facing buffering problem on your Fire TV, then check for buffering issue in user- manuals. You must check the signal strength of the wireless network. If the connection strength is poor, then you won’t be able to load HD content from your Fire TV. For HD streaming, you need a min of 10 MBPS speed. If the speed of your network is OK, then check if any electronic device is causing interference or is there any software problem on your smartphone.
This is how you can fix Blank screen problem while booting a fire TV device.