MS Outlook has become quite popular when it comes to composing and reading emails. Since the inception of MS Outlook, there have been a number of new features added by the company to make this email platform more lucrative for the users. Today, we will discuss the process of configuring Bellsouth email account with Outlook 2013 so that you can have all your Bellsouth emails accessed in MS Outlook.
- Open Outlook program on your computer. You can find Outlook icon in Start menu on a windows computer.
- Select ‘Add Account’ from the ‘File’ tab.
- You have to follow these few steps after getting into ‘Add New Account’. You need to find the precise Bellsouth email settings Outlook in order to make Bellsouth email get easily configured with Outlook.
- Select ‘Manually Configure Server Setting’ or ‘Additional Server Types’
- Select Next button.
- ‘Startup Wizard’ will appear on your screen and tap ‘Next’ button.
- You will see an option of ‘Configure an email account’. You have to select ‘Yes’ then Next.
- Tap IMAP and POP radio button from the given list and select ‘Next’.
- Now enter your name and email address in ‘User Information’ box. Here are few steps to fill the information.
- Choose a username and enter it in given space.
- Enter your Bellsouth email address.
- You will see ‘Server Information section’. Do following things in this section.
- Select POP 3 in ‘Account Type’ option.
- You have to enter ‘Inbound.att.net’ for ‘Incoming Mail Server’.
- You have to enter ‘Outbound.att.net for ‘Outbound Mail Server’.
- Log information section will appear on your computer screen and you have to enter your full email address as the username and then enter your password. You will also select ‘remember password’ option to save your password. If you are not able to find or access these options, then you can take Bellsouth email support.
- By selecting ‘More Settings’, you will go to ‘Outgoing Server’ option. Here ‘Outgoing Server’ requires authentication and use same settings for the incoming mail server.
- Go to ‘Advanced’ tab and set the incoming server POP3 to Port 995, set the Outgoing Server SMTP to port 465.
- Now you will see the option of ‘Use the following type of encrypted connection’. You have to select ‘SSL’ in this option. Select ok and enter Finish button.
Bellsouth webmail is a very famous webmail service to send and receive instant email messages. After configuring it to Outlook, it makes things much better for its users. If you will find it difficult to log in Bellsouth net email login then you can visit the official site of the company. Bellsouth provides you email service when you sign up for their internet service. All customers can have 10 additional sub-accounts with one main account in this service. Bellsouth webmail service allows you to access your email from your desktop only. Microsoft provides free email software Outlook Express in Windows XP and in other latest versions. Bellsouth email settings will provide you all email settings or Outlook settings.
Outlook supports multiple email accounts; you can setup all your Bellsouth email accounts to Microsoft Outlook. Microsoft Outlook gives you a suitable place to access all your email accounts. You can easily organize your inbox, calendar and manage contacts in Outlook. You can easily sort messages into folders, or forward them. Outlook offers an address book and integrated calendar, task list, and sticky notes. It blocks external content like web bugs and downloaded data from foreign sites. Good junk mail filtering provides good security to your mail account. It will become more easy and convenient to access your Bellsouth email on Microsoft Outlook.