In the article, you will learn about the different methods to sign-in and out of Netflix app from Sony TV. If you are unsure with the device whether it supports Netflix or not, you can contact Netflix support.
To login to the Netflix account, open Home screen from your Sony TV and follow the different methods to login to the account.
If Netflix button engrossed on TV remote
- Press the Netflix button from the Sony TV remote.
- Click ‘Login’. If you find no ‘login’ option on the screen, then click on option which says, ‘I am a registered member of Netflix’.
- If you are not a member, then click to setup your membership online.
- Enter email address and password for your Netflix.
- Tap ‘login’ to continue.
- Your device is connected to Netflix account. You can enjoy streaming now.
If on-screen menu has video option
- With the help of arrow keys on remote, you can click left or right button to highlight the video option.
- Press up down keys to open Netflix.
- Tap ‘Netflix’. If you are asked to set the device with the Sony, then read on-screen instructions and follow them in the same order.
- Click to ‘Sign-in’. If the same message displayed on the screen as on previous one, then you need to click on ‘I am register member of Netflix’.
- Enter the code appear on the screen. This will activate the Netflix. Start streaming videos.
If your Sony TV has Wireless Keyboard remote
- Press Home button from the wireless keyboard remote.
- Click on ‘All apps’.
- With the help of arrow keys given on the left side of the remote, click to go to ‘Netflix’. Press ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Sign-in’. If you have not registered your device on the Netflix, then you will not find the sign-in option. First register your device on Netflix, then click sign-in.
- Enter email address and password in the field.
- Tap continue.
You can now enjoy Netflix streaming with Netflix account.
Now, we are now going to discuss steps to sign-out of the Netflix from the Sony TV.
Sign-out from Sony Google TV
- Open Google home screen from the Sony Google TV by pressing Home key.
- Click All apps.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Select ‘Applications’.
- Click to ‘Manage applications’.
- Use the directional keys of your remote until you locate ‘Netflix’ on screen. Select it.
- Click on ‘Clear data’ and press ‘OK’ if prompted.
Sign-out from other Sony devices
- Start with Netflix home screen.
- Go up and tap on ‘Settings’. You will find gear icon alternately.
- Select ‘Sign-out’.
- Click ‘ok’ to confirm your move.
- You will find option says login to the Netflix with different member login details.
In case you don’t find settings or ‘Gear’ icon on screen:
- From the Netflix app, use the arrow keys given on the remote and click the following buttons. Click Up, Up, Down, Down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up.
- Click ‘Sign-out’. Start over and click to ‘Deactivate’ or ‘Reset’.
- You will find the option which says, ‘Login as different Netflix member’.
In this way, you can login and logout of the Netflix app from the Sony devices. If you are having any problem or getting no option on the screen, then you can contact Netflix support.