BellSouth email login is a user-friendly email service which provides email services to the users in collaboration with Yahoo and AT&T mail. In other words, we can say that BellSouth is a subsidiary of Yahoo and AT&T email accounts. You can access your email account through Yahoo as well as through SBC mail servers. You can access the features and services of this email account from any webmail.
Besides this, if you are not happy with the services of BellSouth email account or getting problems quite often,then you can remove the account easily by implementing the below-mentioned steps. With these steps, you can easily save your personal data and delete the remaining items from the account. If you don’t want to delete important emails or attachments from the BellSouth net email login, then you can save them to your computer prior deleting the account. You need to follow the steps in the same order. You are required to go to ‘Settings’ of your account,
Then follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Open the Bellsouth email webpage and log in to the account with the correct username and password.
- The username is an email address here. Enter the Bellsouth email address in this field followed by the password.
- Click on ‘Sign-in’ button. You will be signed into the account. Go to ‘Settings’ from the gear icon given on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Tap on ‘Backup’ menu to take backup of all the important files. Your important files will now get saved in your secondary email address or in your computer based on the destination you have selected.
- Click ‘Continue’.
- Now, go to ‘Terminate account’ option from the bottom of the page.
- You are now required to enter the username and password of your account to verify the identity.
- Now, you will be given 90 days of time to review your decision. If you want to delete the mail account instantly, then continue to the next page. You will be asked the reason for deleting the account.
- Enter any one reason in the field and click ‘continue’. In case, you want to secure the data from the account, click on ‘next’.
- After step 9, your account will get deleted from the server permanently. You will no longer able to login to the account.
- Click to log in to another BellSouth email account if available.
In this way, you can delete the mail from the server. If you find any problem in saving the data from the account or deleting the email, then do call at BellSouth customer service number available on the webpage. The technical executives are available 24×7 online. They will guide you according to your convenience.