If you are using an iPhone 6S model, then you have to learn about some common problems which may arise in it. The most common is email problem. If you have configured Roadrunner email on iphone6 and getting the problem in accessing it, then here are some tricks that will help you in getting back to email experience. We can understand a situation when your email stopped responding to business emails.
Part 1: Why RR Email Login not working on iPhone 6S?
- Network problem: You will find a problem in sending and receiving the mail if the network on your 6S phone is not proper. If some settings of the cellular network are not properly configured, then you will get the problem in using it. To get rid of this problem, you can either call your service provider or connect your phone to the wireless network.
- Outdated version: If you are using an obsolete version of OS on your iPhone 6S, then you may find a problem in using the features of your Roadrunner Webmail properly. If the version of email app installed on your phone is not updated, then the same problem may happen. To get rid of this, update both OS and app version to the latest one.
- Server issue: This is another reason for email not working efficiently on your iPhone 6S. If there is some problem at the server end, you may not be able to send the email properly. If there is a problem with the outgoing mail server, then you may get the problem in receiving the problem. To do away this problem, you can wait either wait for some hours or call at email service provider number.
Part 2: Easy tricks to fix email problem from 6S iPhone
- Reset phone: When you reset the phone, all the settings stored in your phone will come to default settings and all the data you updated till yet will come to its base version. To reset the phone, switch it off and wait for 15 minutes. Now turn on the phone again and check if you are able to connect to the internet or not. All the email settings will come to its default.
- Log out from the account: If the problem still not fixes, then you can do another thing. Logout of your account from 6S iPhone. Wait for 1 hour and log in again from the device. You will find all broken links removed from your account and your account will start running properly. This is one of the easiest steps for fixing email problem.
- Go to nearby apple store: If the problem still encounters, then you can do this trick. Take your iPhone to the nearest apple store. Share your problem with the Apple executives. They will listen to your problem and then they will either solve the problem from own end or ask you to replace the device if they find it faulty.
This is all about the tricks. If you want further support or help, you can contact email support. The technical expert will most probably solve the problem in minutes.