Are you missing some of the important actions or content on your HBO now streaming service due to video, login or app problem? If yes, then we have a solution for you by implementing which you won’t miss even a single show or action of your favorite show like Games of Thrones or West world.
While streaming any show on HBO Now service, if you have ever come across any issue all of a sudden, then instead of getting disappointed, you just try the below-mentioned solutions and check if it solves the problem or not. If you are getting the Sign-in problem with your Android, iPhone or any other streaming devices, then the steps to fix it are given here as under:
Login problem of HBO Now: If you are not being able to login to the account due to reason that you have forgotten the email address, then report the same to support@HBO.com. You need to tell:
- Brief about the issue.
- First and last name.
- ZIP code.
- Copy of subscription or receipt downloaded from the app. This will be regarded as a proof of subscription.
If you find a problem in signing onto HBO now from the computer, then we recommend you to log in from the phone. There might be some issue with the subscription. If you are getting the problem on the browser only, then read the steps mentioned below;
- Check login from a different browser. If you are using chrome, then try Mac, Safari, and Mozilla.
- If you find that the above-mentioned step doesn’t solve your purpose, then you can clear the cookies of the browser. Once you clear the cookies, login to the HBO now again.
Problem with HBO now app:
In case, you are getting the problem in streaming the media from HBO now app, then you must go through the steps discussed here:
- Check whether the app you are using is up to date or not. HBO officials always try to provide the best to the users so they keep on updating the app version and removes bugs and fixes.
- Check the OS version of your phone even. You can download the latest version of OS for your phone from the OS website.
HBO Now video problem
If you are getting Audio but no video on the screen, then it means there is some issue with the network or the signal strength is poor. Check the network speed by connecting to the website from a different device. If you are able to connect to it, then it means the internet on the device is OK. Now, check if there is any server outage problem for your HBO Now. You can check this from the Support page of HBO Now.
If you are getting this problem on a computer screen, then close all the running apps and try playing the video again. If you are getting the problem on Mobile screen, then close the app and restart your phone. This may solve the problem.
Check the flash player version installed in your computer. If an update is required, then update it online from the Adobe website.
HDCP errors on your HBO Now: HDCP errors are related to the HDMI connection. If the connection between the streaming device and the TV is not proper, then there are chances of getting sudden HDCP errors on the screen. To get rid of this, the first thing you need to do is check the cable connected to the TV. If the cable is properly fixed, then check the drivers installed in your PC.