NVidia Shield TV is an emerging streaming device that has garnered applauds from all around the corner. Today, we will be discussing the steps as to who to add Bluetooth devices and apps in your NVidia Shield TV. So, pay a close attention towards this post if you haven’t done either or both the processes.
Let us start off with the process of adding Bluetooth devices
NVidia Shield TV is one of those streaming devices, which has the capability of working with any device that supports Bluetooth including mouse and keyboard. But, you can also add PlayStation and Xbox gaming consoles, webcams and many other devices as well. In case of any problem, you can get in touch with NVidia Shield support providers.
We will suggest you connect a mouse and/or a keyboard, as this will help you at the time of side-loading applications.
Here is how you can add a Bluetooth device:
- Go to ‘settings’ followed by ‘remote & accessories’.
- Add the accessory that you wish to add and the Shield TV is going to scan for the devices automatically and will also guide you through the pairing process. If it doesn’t, then you should call at NVidia Shield TV support.
Adding applications to your NVidia Shield TV
In order to start enjoying the content on your TV through NVidia Shield TV, you need to install the apps of your choice. You can install the apps in four different ways, and in order to know all those ways, keep reading the blog post.
Google Play Store
We are going to start with the most obvious method, i.e., by making use of the built-in Google Play Store app. This method is not at all similar to what you have done on your smartphone and computer, but the functionality is going to be quite similar.
- Launch the application, and you are going to see four menu items on the left side of the screen.
- Highlight ‘Home’ button followed by pressing ‘right’ on the remote controller. With this, you will be able to explore several categories of the store. Take NVidia Shield controller support in case there is any issue.
- Alternatively, if you know the app you want to use, then press ‘mic’ button on the remote and perform a voice search.
- If you wish to play games, then select the right option in the left-hand panel followed by pressing ‘right’ button. Just like regular apps, games are also organized into categories.
- In order to install an app, you need to press ‘select’ on its menu item followed by choosing ‘install’.
NVidia Games Store
Besides Google Play Store, you can install games from the NVidia Games Store. It is more like streaming, but the apps are specifically designed for devices that are supported by NVidia Shield. If you are not able to get the games in your account, then get in touch with NVidia shield TV help.
If you are a member of the store, then you can get a few games for free, but for others, you will have to subscribe to the store by paying $7.49 per month.