There is a number of movies which are available for viewing on Netflix App which means that you will not get bored once you subscribe to this service. At present, more than 50 million people have subscribed to this service from a different region of this world. If you are from North or South America, then you can easily get this on-demand media streaming service right on your TV. With Netflix app installed on your phone or computer, you can watch thousands of movies from the library. If you are having Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Q5, Z10, and Z30, then you can access your favorite movie from your phone. All you need to have is Netflix app on your phone.
Getting Amazon app store
- Open the web browser of your Blackberry phone by clicking on the icon from the home screen. Go to Address bar and type www.amazon.com. Tap on virtual enter key to go to the website.
- Click on the link which says, ‘Download amazon app store. This link is available in the center of the page. You are now prompted to select the destination folder where you want to save the downloaded file.
- Get setup file: Once you select the destination folder, type the name of the folder you want to save with. The Amazon app store will start downloading after this.
- Install Amazon App store: When the file has finished downloading, you can open it from the folder where you have saved and begun the process of installation. After some seconds, you will find that the app is installed on your phone. A shortcut for the same will also get created on home screen.
Install Netflix app
- Open Amazon app store. For this, you need to open the home screen and click on Amazon app store icon to open it.
- Sign in to your Amazon account. If you have created your Amazon account, then enter the login details otherwise, sign-up on Amazon for free. You are required to enter the personal details like your name, phone number, and address and payment method.
- Search for Netflix: Once login to the account, you can start searching for Netflix app on Blackberry device. You will find search icon on the top of the screen. If this box is not available, then get in touch with Amazon contact support.
- Enter Netflix in the search space. Click ‘Enter’. You will get the results on the screen. Click on ‘Free’ button to get Netflix results which are available for free to download.
Select ‘Install’ from the screen to start downloading Netflix from Amazon app. When asked for third party installation, please reply in affirmative. The installation process will now start after some seconds.
When the Netflix app has successfully installed, you can now open it from the home screen or from the menu page. Sign-in to the Netflix account using registered name and password.
- Start watching Netflix now on your Blackberry phone from anywhere, anytime.
If you find any problem, you can contact Netflix support team or visit Netflix support page from an internet browser.