Being a user of Fire TV device if you feel your device or remote isn’t responding you properly then you need to follow these simple but effective troubleshooting steps. You have also an option to get in touch with technical experts as well but before that, this is recommendable once try these steps.
If you’re one of them those who’re getting no response from their Fire TV’s device then these troubleshooting steps will useful for you:
- In the event that your Amazon Fire TV shows regularly yet you aren’t ready to utilize any controls, first you need to attempt the troubleshooting steps for the remote. For more information and support, you can step ahead to Can’t Pair a Fire TV Remote or Game Controller.
- Restart your gadget. Detach the power line from the back of the gadget or from the electrical plug, and after that connect it back. You can likewise utilize your remote to restart your gadget. Press and hold the Select and Play/Pause buttons in the meantime, for around five seconds. Or on the other hand, select Settings > Device > Restart from the Fire TV menu.
- Ensure that you are utilizing the power supply gave your Amazon Fire TV gadget. Associate the included power connector into the power port on the back of your Fire TV; at that point connect the opposite end to an electrical plug.
- For Amazon Fire TV (first and second Generation), ensure that you are utilizing a High-Speed HDMI cable, if necessary. The link should state “high speed”, “1.3”, or “1.4” on it. Attachment one end of your HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the back of your Amazon Fire TV, at that point, connect the opposite end to an accessible HDMI port on your TV. For Fire TV Stick, ensure that you utilize the included HDMI extender.
- In the event that you are utilizing an HDMI centre point, separate your Amazon Fire TV gadget from the centre point and take a stab at connecting it straightforwardly to the TV.
- Have a go at changing to an alternate HDMI port on your TV. Keep in mind which HDMI port you used to interface your Amazon Fire TV gadget and change to the comparing input channel on your TV.
Keep these tips in your mind
- On the off chance that your Amazon Fire TV gadget stays on the logo screen during setup, sit tight no less than 10 minutes for the gadget to get done with loading. In the event that your Amazon Fire TV (first or second Generation) is still easing back to begin after starting setup, ensure you are utilizing a High-Speed HDMI cable.
- On the off chance that your Amazon Fire TV gadget powered off while you were utilizing it or after software update installation, leave your Amazon Fire TV unplugged until the point when it has chilled off.
In case you’re seeing blank or dark screen, here are a few things to attempt:
- Ensure that your TV is on and set to the same HDMI input channel your Amazon Fire TV is associated with.
- In case you’re utilizing an HDMI link to associate your Amazon Fire TV to your TV, unplug it and after that plug it back after few seconds. You may need to attempt an alternate HDMI cable.
- Incidentally, unplug different gadgets associated with your TV’s HDMI ports.
- Take a stab at changing your TV to an alternate determination (for instance, 1080p or 720p). Press the Up and Rewind buttons on your Fire TV remote in the meantime for five seconds. The framework at that point pushes through accessible yield resolutions, stopping at every resolution for 10 seconds. In the event that you see the right resolution on-screen, make a selection of Use Current Resolution.
- On the off chance that your Amazon Fire TV is associated with an AV receiver or soundbar, ensure that the receiver is on and changed to the right info. In the event that that doesn’t work, take a stab at associating your Amazon Fire TV specifically to the TV.