Are you facing any problem on your Roadrunner mail account? If yes, then there is a need to troubleshoot it at the earliest otherwise, you may miss out latest notification for your business mails. There are some problems which can be easily resolved by applying simple tips but there are some which need expert advice. Now, we are going to discuss some common problems which have been reported by a number of users on their mail account along with troubleshooting steps.
Email not configuring or finding a problem in sending or receiving a mail:
- Check the internet connection on your device first. If you are getting less than 2 levels of the signal on your mobile, then it means the signal coverage in your area is low.
- Check the service in your area for 4G or 3G connections by calling at Network provider number.
- Try loading multiple pages on your web browser. If these are opening properly, then you can check your mail servers because the internet service from your network provider in such case is OK.
- Try to send mail from your computer browser. If you are able to send it, then it means the servers of your mail service providers are working fine.
- Don’t forget to save a copy of mail on a server with the help of email program installed on the computer.
- You can also download the app for your RR Email Login account from the respective app store of your phone OS.
- If you want to load the email directly, then add the address, incoming and outgoing server address and Domain name along with SSL authorization.
- Check the two-step verification if enabled on your account. If enabled, then disable it for a while and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Clear all additional functions like data saver, battery saving and power saving mode on your smartphone.
- If you have installed the mail app, then delete data, cache, and files from the program folder. You can restrict data usage for your email account.
- For Apple iPhone, go to ‘Passwords and Account’ and click on ‘New data’ to fetch new files for Roadrunner mail. Check the storage space if sufficient space is available or not.
- Restart your mail app and check the problem. If it is resolved then ok, otherwise move to next troubleshooting step.
- Add account again and check the settings.
- You can contact email service provider for the same issue if you are getting the problem again and again.
Attachment not getting downloaded
- Check the storage space available on your phone. It should be 15% minimum.
- Open the app from the app manager. If you don’t find the app, then download it from the app store.
- Clear cache and data of your mail app from the phone.
- Check if the problem is resolved or not. If the problem still exists, then you can delete the account and re-add it.
Attachment not downloading
- Check the file type from Inbox folder. If your phone doesn’t support that file type, then you won’t be able to download it.
- Go to ‘Devices’ section from the mail settings and check the support for your device.
- Forward the same mail on Gmail account and try opening from there.
- If you are still facing any problem, then you can download the app, which supports the same file type you have received in your Roadrunner Webmail attachment.