The problem of not being able to send emails from RR email could be due to the problematic outgoing email server. If outgoing email server is not working, then you will have to make changes to the settings, especially in the outgoing email server. For that, you can follow the steps given below.
Roadrunner email is a high-speed email service that is used by millions of people in the US. Basically, Roadrunner emails will be handed over to those who opt for Time Warner Cable services. Time Warner Email Login has widespread its services all across the US and is one of the main digital entertainment providers in the country.
Not just the US, but RR email is used by people outside of US territory as well. RR email offers a safe and secure mode of communication, so users sending emails through RR email can rest assured about their messages, as those will only be delivered to the person it is meant for. But, RR email is not as popular as some of the other email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, MS Outlook, which are also referred to email clients at times.
RR Email Login can be used for business as well as personal use, as it is designed in such a way that you can make a modification to RR com email account without any problem. Recently, a few users have experienced issues while accessing their RR email. They were not able to access Roadrunner email, and the problem was appearing especially while sending emails. This problem can arise due to many reasons, but the most common reason for its occurrence is the problem with the outgoing mail server. If the outgoing mail server is not configured properly, then it is common to deal with email sending problems. Users facing this problem will have to check their SMTP settings, which is imperative for sending emails. To fix the problem, they will have to follow certain steps, which are as below:
Time Warner needs to change its policy for blocking outgoing emails from authenticated users.
- The problem that users are facing is related to SMTP settings, so they will have to customize SMTP settings.
- They will have to fill values in ‘hostname’, which will be something like this ‘smtp.server.twcri.rr.com’. In this, ‘ri’ stands for ‘Rhode Island’, so replace it with the initials of the city they are living in. They will have to check their incoming server settings as well.
- They will have to disable ‘SSL’ option as well because SMTP only requires password authentication. Then, they will have to type in their email address along with the domain name in the ‘username’ section.
- Now, they will have to enter their RR com email password in the password field.
- After that, they will have to change port settings for SMTP server. Change default port to ‘587’.
- Save all the settings, and then, restart email application.
After following these aforementioned steps, the issue is most likely to resolve, but in case, it doesn’t, then users will have to reinstall their RR email in the email app or email client. They can get in touch with the Device Help as well, as they will be able to help you out in the most suitable manner.