Are you not able to access SBCGlobal email on your Mac OS Lion? If yes, then you need to follow the steps that you can easily find on a reputed email help and support website. It is important that you follow the steps in the right way, otherwise, the problem won’t get solved.
Mac OS Lion is the latest operating system launched by Apple a few months ago. This OS promises a lot of features and will help applications perform a lot better on the system. Apple has its own email app where users can configure one or multiple email accounts easily. One of the most widely used email services in the United States is SBCglobal, and it can be easily configured with the email app of Mac computer running on Mac OS Lion. But, what if SBCglobal Email Login ceases to work on the computer? How to solve this problem? Well, this will be the focal point today because many people have been affected by a non-functioning SBCglobal email on Mac computer.
Email services attract problems from time to time because of the outside data it receives on a daily basis. If you are using SBCGlobal email, which apparently has stopped working on the email app of Mac OS Lion, then you can try out below-mentioned solutions for the problem.
- First of all, you will have to remove the current SBCGlobal emails setup from the email app because it may be the current email setup that is problematic.
- Now, you need to select ‘settings’ option.
- After that, there will be an option named ‘mail, contacts and calendars’, which you have to tap followed by selecting ‘accounts’ option.
- You will get a list of account types, from which you need to select the option of ‘add account’.
- Click the option named ‘other’, which is going to open a new account form. After that, you will have to select the option named ‘add mail account’.
- In the ‘email’ field, you will have to enter your SBCGlobal email and in the ‘password’ field, you will have to enter the password for the same account.
- You can add a description for your email account, which is an optional thing. After that, tap ‘next’.
- Now, you will have to select the option for ‘POP’ that you can find at the top of your computer’s screen.
- Under the ‘hostname’, you will have to enter ‘inbound.att.net’.
- You will now have to give a SBCglobal Email Settings address in the username field along with the password of this email address in the password field.
- Click ‘next’ now, and you will be directed to the outgoing mail server form.
- In the ‘outgoing mail server’ form, you will need to enter values in username and password field, which will be your SBCGlobal email ID along with its password. In the domain name field, you will have to enter ‘outbound.att.net’.
- Now, you will have to click ‘Save’ to save all the settings.
Your SBCglobal email is now ready to use in Mac computer. In case, you come across any problem, then it is advised to take help of experts because only experts can fix the problem in the most suitable way.