Earlier in the previous article, we had discussed general troubleshooting steps for fixing the Hulu streaming problem on c. Some of the users have got the success but there are some who are still facing the same problem. If you are among the one who is experiencing this issue, then we recommend you to keep reading this.
We would like to suggest here that check the connection directly on your PlayStation4 using the built-in network. This will help you in diagnosing the issues if there are any with the wireless or device specific network.
To check the network connection on your PS4, follow the below-mentioned steps
- Open the main menu of ‘PlayStation’ and go to ‘Settings’. Click on ‘Network settings’ and check the Internet connection test from here.
If the results displayed on screen matches with the results from speedof.me or with Hulu recommendations, then you can try the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot further. The device related steps to fix Playstation4 for Hulu are:
Reset system time and date of your PS4:
- In the XMB, open settings then click on ‘Date and time’. Click on settings and select set via the internet. Set now.
Delete the Hulu app: To delete the app, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Highlight the app and click on ‘Triangle’ button. Tap to delete the app. Once it gets deleted, you need to re-download it from the ‘PlayStation store’. If you are not connected to the network, you won’t be able to download the app. This app is available for free to download. Once you have downloaded the app, you need to login to the Hulu Account with existing credentials. If this step doesn’t work for you, then you can go to the next troubleshooting step.
Clear system cache: To clear cache from your device, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Turn off PlayStation4.
- Once the indicator light stops blinking on the top of your playstation4, disconnect the power cord from the supply and wait for 1 minute.
- Plug the power cable back to the Playstation4 and turn it on again.
- Wait for few minutes till the PlayStation starts working fully.
Delete saved data:
It must be noted that when you delete data from the device, it can’t be retrieved at any cost. You must take backup of your important data before deleting it from the device. You can save in your personal computer with the help of external data USB drive.
- Open settings and click on ‘Menu’ given at the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Storage’ and go to ‘System storage’.
- Check saved data in your system storage.