Windows Live Mail is an email service that is very popular among the users. Millions of users around the world are currently using this email service. Live mail is basically the service of Microsoft, a company that needs no introduction in my opinion. Packed features and easy functionality of this email service compel people to add their other email accounts with Live email as well. Today, we will be discussing the process of how to set up Roadrunner email with Live mail.
Roadrunner webmail is nothing but a spectacular webmail system provider that gives access to your email account from your PC that is installed in your home. Roadrunner email is a very simplified messaging system that gives you access to all your emails from your PC. But, Roadrunner email is not a full-proof email service, as there are several issues in this webmail platform that have emerged from time to time. But, all those issues can be resolved by getting in touch with RR com login email help and support provider. Today, we are not going to discuss issues, but today, we are here to discuss a very important process, i.e., how to configure RR email so that all the emails from this email account can be viewed on Live mail.
Here is the process of configuring RR email with Live mail to view all emails from RR mail Login account on Live mail:
- You need to start with opening Windows Live mail followed by clicking ‘your accounts’ tab.
- Now, you need to click ‘email’ icon.
- It’s time for you to enter your email address and password. Enter these details carefully as entering wrong details could cause trouble later on.
- You will also have to add a name that you wish to appear when your contacts receive emails from you.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Now, you will have to select account type for which you will get two options, ‘IMAP’ and ‘POP’. You need to choose one. The majority of people choose IMAP because this server type allows emails to come on all devices, or in simple terms, it synchronizes your email account with all the devices.
- Enter your server settings now.
- Type in your IMAP or POP settings (depending on what you’ve chosen).
Now, your RR email is ready to be used with Live Mail. All your emails from Roadrunner email account will start appearing on Live mail. If this doesn’t happen, then you need to take help of experts who will find out the reason as to why this process had gone unsuccessful. But, in more than 90% cases, the process takes place successfully, and RR Email Login gets merged with Live mail.