A warm welcome to Netflix app on Amazon Fire TV or stick. If you want to set up Netflix on your Amazon fire Stick or TV, then this post is for you. You will be able to understand the steps to login and logout of Netflix from your Amazon account. If you don’t know whether the device supports Netflix streaming, then follow the steps to configure Netflix after locating the app under apps section.
Features of Netflix:
Supported regions and devices: Netflix is supported in almost all the Amazon fire device models irrespective of TV and stick. As far as its networking is concerned, it is available in all regions.
With Netflix installed on your device, you can easily watch your favorite shows and movies, which are available on Netflix app. You can create your own favorite programs list under Netflix app. If you want to search online, then simply enter the category of the program under which it falls. When you start watching any program, then you will get suggestions on the screen accordingly.
There are some devices which do not support rows of movie categories on screen but have scroll down function to open your favorite program list from ‘Netflix’ website.
Voice search feature for Amazon fire stick and Fire TV is not available on Netflix app.
Resolution: You can stream HD videos in High resolution on Netflix. If you want to watch Ultra HD content or videos on your amazon fire stick, then speed requirements must be met.
Subtitle and alternate Audio: To learn how to enable or disable Titles, Subtitles or captions available in a number of TV shows and movies, you can visit online Netflix page. If you are unsure whether your device support 5.1 surround or not, then check the port and option if given in the manual. You can even customize the appearance of caption and title according to your choice.
Setup: To connect your device to the Netflix account, you need to open the device home screen and follow steps mentioned here as under:
- Go to ‘Search’ from home screen.
- Enter ‘Netflix’ in the search menu.
- Click on Netflix and start downloading it.
- Go to ‘Sign-in’ option.
- Enter the email address and password you used to login to Netflix website.
You will now get connected to the Netflix page. Start watching videos or movies without any trouble.
How to sign-out of the Netflix from Amazon fire
- The first step to log out of the Netflix account is same as that of previous one.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Applications’.
- Click on ‘Manage all apps’.
- Select Netflix and click on clear data and cache.
How to watch Netflix in Ultra High-definition quality:
In order to stream Netflix in Ultra-HD quality, you need to meet the following requirements.
- A TV must compliant with Ultra HD streaming. Connect your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV to the Ultra HDTV and start the setup process.
- Check the plan that supports Ultra HD playback. Click to subscribe to it. You can change the plan anytime later on.
- You need a minimum of 25 MBPS speed for streaming HD content.
- Streaming quality must set to High or Auto mode.
For your information, we want to mention here that Amazon Fire TV’s new version supports ultra HD playback.