Emails have now become a part of life. You can’t imagine the extent to which your business can be affected if the mail you use for communication stopped working. In today’s modern world, there is a number of mail service providers like Gmail, SBC, Roadrunner and Yahoo that cater to the needs of the customers.
SBCGlobal is among the top email service provider that render its services to the client. Apart from sending mail and receiving them, you can stay updated with local weather, news, sports, and finance through email service. You can play games as well. The main thing about mail services is that you can access your mail from multiple devices at the same time without any error. However, there are some users who have come across the password problem on their webmail because they are now used to accessing mail from phones. So, if you are facing a problem with webmail password, then here as some tips to get back to the mail experience.
- Open Password recovery link of SBCglobal Email Settings mail and click on ‘Reset icon’.
- Click on the link ‘I don’t know my password’. This option is for those who are resetting for the first time.
- Enter username.
- Enter the captcha in the space provided.
- If you find unable to get a captcha, then click the refresh button to get the new one.
- You can also listen to the captcha by pressing the ‘Play’ button given against captcha.
- You are now required to enter the Mac Address of your system. Check cable ID from the back of the modem.
- Now, you are required to enter the security question which you have entered while configuring the mail. The answers must match with the answers given during the initial setup.
- When you enter the answer, the servers will first verify them and take you to the password recovery page. Here, you need to prove your identity again.
- As soon as you click on reset password, you will get 8 digits alphanumeric password.
- You need to save it in notepad for future use. If you want, you can change at any time.
Recovering SBCGlobal password after initial setup
- You must check the network connectivity before resetting the password. For resetting a password, you need a high-speed internet connection.
- Open SBCGlobal.com on your computer browser and click on ‘Reset password’ or ‘Recover password’ whichever is available.
- Tap ‘I don’t know the password’.
- Enter the email address of your SBCGlobal Email Login account.
- Enter the captcha in the same way you entered for the previous method.
- This will confirm that you are not a Robot.
- Once you submit the captcha, you are now taken to the security question window. Here you need to answer some questions. Answer them carefully. Any wrong answer will result in a password resetting problem.
- Click on ‘Reset password’ link after this. An 8 digit number will be generated at random. This will be your password.
- You can change this password later on or at once depend on you. If you want, you can change the security questions as well.
This is all about the password resetting process for SBCGlobal mail on webmail. If you find any problem, feel free to contact SBCGlobal mail support.