In the previous page, we have discussed steps for configuring Hulu on PlayStation 4. Now, we are going to shed light on problems that may encounter with Hulu streaming on PlayStation4. If you are facing the problem in streaming the Hulu content on PlayStation 4, then you must read it carefully.
First of all, check the connection coming on your Playstation4 directly using the Built-in network. This will help you in identifying the issue with the network if any. To check the network connection, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the main menu from the ‘PlayStation’ with the help of remote. Open ‘Network settings’ and check the network speed first.
If the results are according to the Hulu recommendations, then you can try the next troubleshooting step to fix the Hulu streaming problem. You can also contact Hulu support for further information.
Reset your PlayStation date and time: From the XMB, go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Date and time’. Open further settings and go to ‘Internet date and time’ menu.
Delete Hulu app: To delete the Hulu app from the PlayStation 4, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- Click on the app and search for ‘Triangle’ button to delete the app. After successfully deleting the app, you need to download the app again from the app store. You must connect your device to the network in order to download the app again. Enter account details like username and password for your Hulu account You don’t need to create a new account. Check if the problem is resolved or not. If not, then go to the next troubleshooting step.
Clear system cache: To clear system cache from your own end, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Switch off PLaystation4.
- You will find the light on the top stops blinking. This means you have entered into the setting mode.
- Disconnect the power cable from PS4 and wait for some seconds.
- Wait and check if the PlayStation starts working normally or not.
Delete saved data: Before deleting the saved data, you must take backup of it. You can save the files in your computer or elsewhere. If you want to back up the data online, then create an account online and you can save up to 100 GB data there.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Main menu’ given on the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Storage’ and click ‘System storage’.
- Check the saved data and click on the games you want to backup online.
- You will have to open the drop-down menu now.
- Select ‘Delete’.
- This will erase all files of the selected game.
If the problem still persists, then you need to check the license of your product if any renewal is required. For this, you have to go through the below-mentioned steps:
- Open Settings and click on ‘PSN’. Activate your PS4 with the primary key. You can go to ‘Restore’ function from here.
- Click to restore the license.
In this manner, you can fix the weird streaming Hulu problem on your PS4. We hope you will get success after this. If you are still finding any problem, then feel free to contact Hulu support team. They will assist you instantly over the phone.