Accessing SBCGlobal mail from any phone has now become easier. You just have to configure the mail once on the device. After that, you can start accessing it without taking anybody’s guidance. If you are using a basic phone with normal features, then you can configure this mail easily on it by following the steps mentioned in this post.
We are now going to share steps to configure mail on the basic phone. Read the steps carefully.
- Open a browser from your phone and go to att.net address.
- Click on ‘Login’ button to enter the login credentials.
- If you are signing-in for the first time from the device, then you need to enter the username and password. Username is the email address of your account itself.
- If you have already signed in from the same device, then there is need to enter the only username in the username field. Password in auto-filled in this case.
Now, we are sharing the steps to configure SBCglobal Net Email Login on smartphones from companies like Samsung, HTC, Blackberry, and Sony.
- Open Device support page from the smartphone.
- Select your model number and check if the email service provider is given in the list or not. If not, then add it manually.
- Open guided instructions and click on ‘email and messaging’ option.
- Click to start email setup process. Follow on-screen instructions in the same manner in which these are given.
- Inbound hostname: Imap.mail.net.
- Outbound hostname: SMTP.mail.att.net
- Now the port numbers to be entered for incoming as well as for outgoing port are 993 and 465.
Note: The steps discussed above are same for att.net, SBCGlobal.net and @flash.net domains.
Steps to access mail from the normal or basic phone
If in case you want to access other mails like Gmail, Hotmail or Rediff mail from the phone, then the steps are mentioned below:
- Go to device support page from the browser.
- Open on-screen instructions and click on ‘Apps and web’. Click on the option which says, ‘How to browse mail from web’.
- After opening the browser, enter your email address and password.
- No field should be left blank.
How to access mails other than SBCGlobal from smartphones?
If you have a smartphone in your hand and want to access mail from the different service provider, then the steps are given below.
- The first step is same as the one you applied on a normal
- Select your device company and model number from the list.
- Select ‘name or brand’.
- Click to refresh the page. You will find ‘Topic’ icon on the screen.
- Tap on ‘Email and messaging’.
- Open ‘Setup email’ menu.
- Read all instructions given on the screen before moving further.
- You can now start accessing the mail from your phone. Click ‘Ok’ to finish setup.
This is all about the steps to access SBCglobal Email Settings mail from ordinary and smartphones. If you are owing a phone which is not available on the device support list, you can call at email support. They will let you know the alternative to your problem.