Today, in the world of modern tools and technology, the emails operation have now been updated with the latest features. You can now manage junk mails easily on your SBCGlobal. The junk mails are basically spam which may damage your computer or email with online viruses and malware entered with the messages.
In order to avoid this, the mail service providers normally block the junk mail folder. If you want, you can report the mail issue even to the Att.net from the official page because we all know very well that SBCglobal Email Login mail is powered by Att itself. Once you block the junk mail from a specific sender, you won’t be able to receive any message from the same sender anymore.
Steps to protect your account:
How to report individual messages: To report messages of an individual, the following steps need to be followed.
- Open a web browser and enter Att.net in the URL space. Check the mail to log in to the account.
- Go to the inbox or click on the box given opposite to ‘Spam’ message. Don’t forget to read the steps carefully, any single step if skipped may put you in trouble.
- Click ‘Spam’ from the drop-down menu if not available on the screen and select ‘Report Spam’ option. There you will find two option report a hacked account or report a phishing scam. Both of these are available and you can select any one to remove the junk messages. This is how you can prevent junk messages from receiving in your inbox folder. If you have any query, you can head on to SBCglobal pop settings page.
How to open SPAM settings? The Spam settings can be easily generated with simple tips. If you apply the same steps mentioned below, you can easily create a Spam.
- Sign-in to the SBCGlobal account and check on the box which says ‘Mail option’. Alternatively, you can also click on ‘Gear icon’. A drop-down menu will then appear on the screen. Click on the particular option.
- Go to the ‘General’ tab and click on ‘Menu’ given under spam protection. This will generate the spam settings for your account. If you select ‘Empty spam’ folder option, then it will erase all messages from the spam folder. If you want to delete messages after a certain interval of time on a routine basis, then select ‘Empty spam after every ‘1-2-3’ minutes. At the same time, you can also disable images for the spam messages. All images available in the spam messages will not get opened once you disable them.
- Click to ‘Save’ the pages and settings before closing the window.
How to bar email addresses?
- Open ‘Gear icon’ and click on the home page of your SBCGlobal login. Here, you need to go to the ‘Email account page’. Click the main menu. A drop-down menu will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the ‘Blocked email address’ section from ‘Advanced’ settings.
- Start adding the addresses you want to block. All the email addresses added in the field will be blocked temporarily or for the time till you unblock it. To unblock any address, the same steps are to be followed.