Do you want to setup SBCGlobal on Nokia 8? If yes, then here are some suggestions for you which will help you in configuring SBCGlobal on your mobile. The process of configuring the mail on phone is just as easy as it sounds. You can do it on your own without taking anybody’s help. If you are new to the mail, then there is nothing to worry. Just follow the steps in the same order.
SBCGlobal email has been used by thousands of customers around the world. So, People keep on sending a request on support link for setting up email on new device. The steps which we are going to discuss today are simple and easy to understand. In case you find any problem, you can contact email support.
There are some prerequisites for setting up an SBCglobal Email Login account. Firstly, we will let you know about this, then we will move further.
- Your SBCGlobal email account.
- Username or email address.
- A valid password.
For successful configuration, you need an internet connection because everything is available on the internet. You can perform the setup steps with the help of an online server. If you have all the above-mentioned things,
Then you can try the steps mentioned below:
- The first thing that needs to be done is; open your email app from the Nokia 8 phone. After opening it, you will find SBCGlobal in the list of email service provider.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Click on ‘SBCGlobal’ email and enter the valid email address in the space provided.
- You will find ‘Other’ option on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click to add an .
- Tap ‘Next’.
- Setup the email using IMAP or POP3 account type.
- We recommend you to select ‘IMAP’ because this account type can be easily synced with email app on all devices.
- Now, you need to enter the password for your email account. If you don’t know the password, then you can check it from your computer where you have entered it once. The password will get stored in the history settings of your internet browser.
- Enter username and incoming server address. After this, you need to enter the details related to personal information. Click ‘Next’.
- Click ‘Proceed’ followed by clicking on the list which contains ‘Security type’ option.
- Select ‘None’ for security type.
- Enter an address for outgoing server information.
- Turn off the option which says ‘Automatic login’ after sign-in button.
- Go to ‘Edit’ page from settings.
- Enter your SBCGlobal email account name which you want to get displayed on the receiver screen.
- Click on the option ‘Take me to SBCGlobal’ email account. This will take you to email service tour. From here, you can see the demo of your email account.
You can now start using your SBCGlobal email account without any problem. In case of any problem or issue, you can contact at our email support page or call at support number. The technical experts will help you in fixing the problem.