Netflix is not just an application, but it is a world of seamless entertainment. Subscribing to Netflix means getting an unstoppable stream of entertainment in the comfort of your home. Netflix app is available for Windows 10, and people in huge numbers are already using the app.
Netflix App for Windows 10 allows people to download the content that is available on Netflix and save it on their computer. The reason why Netflix has allowed you to do so is that the company wants to promote its ‘offline watching’ feature.
If you already know that, then you must know that the files you download consume space. The files are saved in C Drive (if you haven’t changed the download path), so those files fill up your C Drive, and eventually slows down your computer. The content available on Netflix is in High-Definition, so you can only imagine how much space one file consumes. So, you need to remove those files from the system in order to let the system breathe a bit. Let us discuss three ways to flush out Netflix content from your system.
Three methods to flush out Netflix content from your Windows 10 computer
Method 1: Remove Netflix content that you no longer want to watch.
- Start with turning on your computer followed by launching ‘Netflix’ app.
- On ‘Netflix’ app, you will have to click the ‘Hamburger’ icon which you can see in the top-left corner of the Netflix home screen.
- Select ‘My Downloads’ option from the list that you are seeing on the screen.
- You can now see all the content that you have downloaded on your computer.
- Now, click the ‘Edit’ icon, an option that you can find in the top-right corner.
- You will find a checkbox for every downloaded file. So, click those check boxes for the files that you no longer wish to have on your computer.
- Once you select the files, then click ‘Delete’ button that is given at the top-right corner of the screen.
Method 2: Delete All Offline Content Of Netflix
- Launch ‘Netflix’ app followed by clicking ‘three dots’ icon that you can find in the top-right corner of the Netflix home screen.
- On the new screen, select ‘Settings’ from the list.
- On the ‘settings’ page, you need to go to ‘Download’ field.
- You need to find and select the option named ‘Delete all downloads’, which you can find under ‘Download’ field.
- Just hold on until all the content is completely deleted from your PC. After that, restart the Netflix app for Windows 10.
Method 3: Manually Deleting Downloaded Content
If you want, you can get rid of the downloaded files by going into the folder in which all the files pertaining to the app are installed. If you don’t know where the installed files are located, then you could find the same in C Drive, then Program Files followed by Netflix. This path is only valid if you have not changed the download path.
You can remove the downloaded files in the aforementioned three ways. If you are not being able to get rid of the downloaded files, then you need to take help of the Device Help, a company that came to the fore to solve issues in streaming devices and apps.