If you are looking to sync your Road Runner mailbox with your Mail account in iOS, then you can configure your account manually. You must be aware about the address of the incoming mail server along with the email address and password.
What is RoadRunner?
RoadRunner is a brand name that identifies Time Warner Cable World Wide Web offerings. Many Time Warner consumers conclude with RR mail account because of the fact that it is free of charge with Net support. RoadRunner email is not pre-configured on iPhone like some other typical companies of this kind, such as Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you will to sync your iPhone with your RR e-mail then you must collect some information about your account initially. You can now set the account on your iPhone as a customized account.
How to Sync your iPhone with Road Runner?
Apple iPhone support automated setup in Yahoo Mail, Gmail and Microsoft Exchange to sync your Road Runner mailbox with iOS, if you want to configure your RR email login account manually. Using your email address and password, if you know the address of the incoming mail server that is used to download messages from your inbox and also the outgoing mail server address to route sent message to the proper recipient. The mail server address may vary according to your service location.
Follow the tips and tricks below to install www RR com login mail on your iPhone. You just need to follow these simple steps to achieve this:
- Click on the Settings Menu at the Home screen and select Mail, Contacts, & Calendars to enter your mail configuration display.
- Now click the Add Account and select other at the bottom of the checklist.
- Click on Add Mail Account and fill up your display name, email ID and your password into the given fields.
- Select “Next” a brief description this kind of as “RR” or “RoadRunner,” which permits you to title the account on your iPhone.
- Now enter mail.twc.com into the Host Name section under Incoming Mail Server, and again fill up your email ID and password into the respective fields.
- Enter mail.twc.com into the Host Name field and re-enter your email ID and password into the respective fields.
- Click ‘Next’ in order to add your Timewarner email login to your iPhone then switch “On” the Mail of your device to sync your inbox.
- Now select Save in the top right corner of your iPhone and wait as your account is verified to apply the changes.
This is all about the process to Sync your iPhone with Roadrunner or TWC email login. The process seems easy despite several steps. But, in case you come across any issue while performing these above-mentioned steps, then you can get in touch with RR email help and support providers. They will assist you in the most precise manner as they know this email service inside out.