With every passing day, new email problems are coming to the fore, but of those issues, there are only half a dozen issues that could halt the functioning of email services. One such issue is ‘unable to log into SBCGlobal email’. Many SBCGlobal email users are facing this issue, and they don’t know how to fix it. Well, they don’t have to think about it anymore, when they can implement the steps given at My Email Helpline.
The inability of logging into your own SBCglobal Net Email Settings is good enough to make you livid. But, there is no need to burn your brain, when you can work on fixing the issue by following certain steps. I can completely understand how helpless you are feeling seeing not able to send emails to your contacts, but there is nothing that you can do except following the steps that I’m about to discuss.
The problem of ‘unable to log into your SBCGlobal email’ is just a big problem with multiple reasons behind it, so you need to figure out what could be the reason for seeing such an annoying problem.
Reason #1: Incorrect username or password
If the problem of unable to log into SBCGlobal email is due to an incorrect username or password, then you will have to follow these steps:
- Check if you are entering the first half of your email address in the email box name instead of full SBCGlobal Email Login address.
- Check whether the capslock button is on or off. If it is on, then turn it off before entering any detail. Usually, details you enter in ‘username’ and ‘password’ columns are case-sensitive.
- If you have come to a situation where you will have to reset the password to your SBCGlobal email, then you need to click ‘forgot password’ option that you can easily find on the ‘login’ page.
- Enter a strong password in order to prevent your email account from getting hacked.
Reason #2: Unexpected Login Error or Error: Login Request
- To fix this issue, you will have to clear the cache of your internet browser followed by refreshing ‘SBCGlobal email’.
- If using Internet Explorer version 8 or 9, then you will have to turn on an option named ‘Compatibility View’.
- Check if the Java Version that is installed on your computer is up-to-date. You can check this by going to http://java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?detect=jre&try=1.
Reason #3: Internal Server Error
- Clear the cache of your internet browser followed by refreshing your SBCGlobal email.
2. If you have bookmarked SBCGlobal email login page or saved as favorites, then you will have to remove the link from there. After that, you need to clear the cache of the browser followed by accessing SBCGlobal email by going to https://login.yahoo.com/config/login_verify2?.partner=sbc into the address bar.
Reason #4: 404 Page Not Found or Page Cannot Be Displayed
- You need to access the webmail using a webmail service where you can access all types of webmail services for free. Enter your full SBCGlobal email address along with its password. Make sure to enable the option of ‘Use Secure (SSL) Connection’.
These aforementioned are the four main reasons for not being able to log into SBCGlobal Net Mail. You could be facing one of these issues, so what you go to do is, follow the steps that are given above. If you are dealing with a fifth reason, then I would recommend consulting SBCGlobal email help and support providers because they can now assist you with this problem.