Are you looking to set up www RR com login email on your Mac OS Sierra? The process of setting up this email on such an OS is not that simple, but you can still do it if you follow the steps that are given in the below-mentioned blog post in the exact same way.
Before we start with the email setup process, it is important for me to tell you that the set up guide is specifically for IMAP setting in which SSL has been disabled. So, if you want to set up RR Email Login using these settings, then you can go through the following post.
Add a new email account:
- You will have to launch ‘mail’ option.
- From the toolbar that is given at the top, you need to select ‘mail’ option. Once you do that, select ‘add account’ option.
Other mail account:
- Select the option named ‘other mail account’.
- Enter certain details like your full name, your email address and password.
- Once you have entered all the details, click ‘sign-in’.
- Complete all the settings by filling in the right info in the below-mentioned fields
- Username: Here, you will have to enter your full email address.
- Account Type: You can either select POP or IMAP, but I would prefer IMAP.
- Where you are asked to enter incoming and outgoing mail server, there you will have to use an IP address if you find that the domains are under transfer or propagation.
- There will be an option named ‘unable to verify account name or password’ which you have to ignore.
- Click ‘sign in’ now.
- There are a couple of server identity messages that you will have to ignore after which, you can click ‘continue’.
- You can also add a certificate to your trust settings if you don’t want to see those server identity messages in the future.
- There will be an option named ‘any apps’ that you have to select followed by clicking ‘Done’.
You will find your RR com email login set up, and you will be able to see RR email account in the list with other email accounts. If you want, you can further customize your email settings for a smoother email accessing experience.
- From top menu, select ‘mail’ followed by ‘preferences’.
- You will have to select that RR email account from the list on ‘accounts’ tab, which is present on the left side of the screen. Once that is done, click ‘server’ settings.
Some other customization that you can do are as below:
- There will be boxes opposite to ‘automatically manage connection settings’ that you need to uncheck. You need to do is for both, incoming and outgoing mail server. When you do this, you are going to see additional fields on your screen.
- Now, choose ‘advanced IMAP settings’.
- There will be an option named ‘allow insecure authentication’ that you need to select after which, click ‘OK’.
- Now, you will see an option named ‘Use TSL/SSL’ for incoming and outgoing mail servers, and there will be boxes to select/unselect as well, so you need to uncheck the boxes.
- Click drop-down button under ‘outgoing mail server’ option.
- Select the option named ‘Edit SMTP server list’.
- Check the option named ‘allow insecure authentication’.
- Check the option that says ‘Allow insecure authentication’.
- Click ‘Ok’ followed by ‘save’.
Your RR email is now configured on Mac OS Sierra, and you can send, receive and read emails. In case, you are not able to access your RR email, then you can take help of My Email Helpline. They will assist you in the most suitable way.