With Netflix App installed on your Windows computer, you can easily save files on the system for offline watching. But, make sure to delete the old files, or else your system is going to get slow because of the flurry of files in the system. Let’s discuss three ways of deleting Netflix content from your Windows computer.
Netflix app is available for Windows devices, so if you are using a Windows computer, then you can enjoy Netflix content on your computer. Moreover, you can download and save files on your computer for later viewing.
The feature of storing your favorite movies and TV shows on your computer in order to watch at your own convenience is definitely a feature to look forward to, but that could also result in one problem, i.e., lack of storage and slow down of the system. I mean one thing will result in another, so you must also remove offline content that you’ve downloaded from Netflix.
Normally, the content that you download on your PC is saved in the same location as that of the Netflix app. So, by chance, if you have installed Netflix in the C Drive, then the downloaded content will also be present in the same folder in which Netflix installed files are saved. If your Windows is also saved in C Drive, then you shouldn’t fill up this drive with files, as that could slow down the overall performance of your system. If you want to know how to remove Netflix content on your Windows computer, then follow these steps:
Delete the content that you no longer wish to watch:
- Launch the Netflix app on your Windows computer.
- Click on ‘Hamburger’ icon from the main Netflix window. You can find this icon in the top-left corner of the page.
- Select ‘My Downloads’ from the list that you see on the screen.
- You can see all the content that you have downloaded on your Windows computer.
- Click ‘Edit’ icon on this window, which you can find in the top-right corner.
- You will see a checkbox corresponding to each of those downloaded files, so click the checkbox opposite to those files that you wish to remove.
- Once selected, click the ‘Delete’ button, which you can find in the top-right corner.
Delete all Netflix Offline Content:
- For this, open ‘Netflix’ app.
- Click ‘three dots’ icon that you can see in the top-right corner of the main window.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the list on the current screen.
- From the ‘Netflix’ settings page, you will find ‘Download’ field.
- You can find and select ‘delete all downloads’ option, which you can find under ‘Download’ field.
- Now, wait until Netflix content is fully removed. Then, restart the Netflix app.
Removing Netflix downloaded content manually
You have the option to manually remove all the content that you’ve downloaded and stored on your PC. If you are unable to find the location at which those movies and TV shows are stored, then contact Smart TV Helpline.
These three steps will help you eradicate all the Netflix content from your computer. If you remove the files rather than deleting them, then Netflix app will not be able to display transferred content.