Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPad are capable of operating email accounts. These devices are equipped with an email app in which you can configure your email account to access your emails. If you have added RR com Login address in the email app of your Apple device, but your email address is being rejected by the server or getting ‘replaying denied’ error, then you need to take Email Online Help for the right assistance.
Troubleshooting of this problem begins with checking your email address. You need to check whether you are using the correct email address or not. The problem could also arise due to incomplete setup, and this problem will bar you from sending emails, replies or forwarding emails from a specific email account.
The reason could have risen due to an invalid port, which you have used to send email from your Apple device. You can fix it by changing or updating the port setting with the steps that you can find below.
A bug has been identified in iOS 11, which could be the reason for problems arriving in sending email from Outlook using email app on Apple devices, which could be iPhone, iPod, and iPad.
You are going to get this message, i.e., ‘cannot send email’. The server rejected the message. This message means that you can’t send email to MS Mail services that are hosted by Outlook, Office 365 and MS Exchange.
Now, let’s discuss how to fix this problem in the easiest of the steps:
- The problem has occurred due to the wrong setup of outgoing mail server details. The reason could have also occurred by not entering www RR com Login Mail details at the right time.
- You need to enter email ID and password for outgoing email server verification. In order to do so, you need to go to the ‘settings’ menu on your iOS device followed by going to ‘accounts & password’. Then, you need to tap the ‘account’ that is creating problems. Once you’ve selected the faulty account, tap ‘outgoing email server’ followed by ‘primary server’. Now, it’s time to enter your username and password.
The aforementioned process is for the devices running on iOS 11 and later versions.
If your device is running on iOS 10 or earlier, then follow the steps below:
- Go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your Apple device.
- Tap ‘mail, contacts, calendars’ option.
- Tap ‘email account’, which you already are registered or logged into.
- Tap ‘Outgoing email server’, but don’t skip optional fields on the same page.
- Now, go to ‘primary server’ option.
- There will be an option named ‘server port’ that you’ve to click.
- You now have to delete the current port and enter ‘25’ in place of it.
- At last, tap ‘Done’ to save all the settings.
This is going to fix the problem, but if it doesn’t, then you need to check whether the SMTP details are right or not? For RR Email Login, the SMTP detail is going to be ‘smtp.rr.com’ and your username and password. Then, go to ‘settings’ > ‘mail, contacts, calendars’ > ‘account’ > ‘SMTP’ > ‘Add server’ to save SMTP settings.
If the problem persists, then you need to take assistance from Email Online Help, as they know how to resolve this issue in the best way.